Wolf Pack LOTRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack LOTRO

Kin forum for all things wolf

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one welcome all! If you are not a wolf no big deal! feel free to look around and snoop.
Please Obey all rules!
Long Live The Pack!

Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adinahatovah
Mutt
Mutt

Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions   Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi, this is Chava, (and my other alts are Rosenbaum, Gaeildal, and Frumasara (Rose, Gae, and Fruma)
I think would be a good idea if we have a section to declare alts

Also, a buy and sell section to sell to kin only, things we cant just give away but want to give good price to kin.

Also can list free items or services. Also with alts maybe list crafts and levels.

I cant remember all my tiers will post later .

ok ty,

Adinah
Back to top Go down
Lingoras
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions   Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

"This would best fit under suggestions but thanks ill add those ASAP"
Just letting you know they have been added feel free to post!

Last edited by Lingoras on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes)
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacklotro.rpg-board.net
Mithmund
Mutt
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions   Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi, like my name I'm Mithmund I think. As of now no alts sooo yeaaaaah confused I like the emoticons
Back to top Go down
Warisi
Mutt
Mutt

PostSubject: howdy   Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 am

I finally found the forum. I kept forgettin to write the address down. Lol. But I hope to c y'all in game as often as possible. Lemme know if y'all ever need help I try my best to help whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions   Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know who I am and give a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack LOTRO :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: