Wolf Pack LOTRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack LOTRO

Kin forum for all things wolf

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one welcome all! If you are not a wolf no big deal! feel free to look around and snoop.
Please Obey all rules!
Long Live The Pack!

Grouping and FM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezarian
Mutt
Mutt
Ezarian

Grouping and FM Empty
PostSubject: Grouping and FM   Grouping and FM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am

Hello all,

I have been playing LotRO for sometime now, and wish to impart things I have learned in game:

Target Asst: this is a very good thing to have up. Go to your social panel, click on the Raid Tab, at the bottom of the Raid panel is a box with Asst Window, click it. This will bring up your Tgt Asst.

Move screen icons: if you have were things are over lapping just click L Ctrl+\. You can then drag the little windows around.

FM/CJ (Fellowship Manuevers/Conjuctions): This is were you get to do speicals this will look like a circle/wheel with 4 colors in them or if you not pointed at the tgt Red and White Target. If you get the tgt then turn till it opens to the wheel. FM are great for alot of things.

I like RRRRRB or RRRRRY or RRRRRG: Damage with power return (PoT) (and a Ghost), Damage with a DoT, Damage with a heal (HoT).

Make sure you assign each color to a person, you must hit it in order, not when you feel like it.

These are just a few things.
Back to top Go down
Warisi
Mutt
Mutt

Grouping and FM Empty
PostSubject: fellowship mans   Grouping and FM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 am

The lotro wiki has a listing of all of these and other helpful info.
Back to top Go down

Grouping and FM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack LOTRO :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: