Wolf Pack LOTRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack LOTRO

Kin forum for all things wolf

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one welcome all! If you are not a wolf no big deal! feel free to look around and snoop.
Please Obey all rules!
Long Live The Pack!

need weapons? and i need bundles of straw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warisi
Mutt
Mutt

need weapons? and i need bundles of straw Empty
PostSubject: need weapons? and i need bundles of straw   need weapons? and i need bundles of straw I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

I was gonna put this out if anyone needs weapons of metalic sort to post here or send reg. Mail in game so I don't forget. I won't charge anything for these and can make up to level 41. If u have the ore that would be appreciated since I generally only have orre for what tier I'm on. If there is another weaponsmith who needs the exp I would gladly oblige and let them get the craftin expertise.

Also if anyone happens upon bundles of straw or u are a farmer and get some while harvesting I would like to purchase them from u. They are sorely needed.
Back to top Go down
Mithmund
Mutt
Mutt

need weapons? and i need bundles of straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: need weapons? and i need bundles of straw   need weapons? and i need bundles of straw I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 am

I will start farming as soon as i can get on for awhile, bundles are rare but not impossible. I have no need for payment or weapons if i get the bundles since farming i consider leisure in the game haha. So il work on it but if other farmers help itl go faster/be easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

need weapons? and i need bundles of straw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack LOTRO :: General :: Auction House!-
Jump to: